Mission And Vision
OUR MISSION AND VISION
- The Career Center was set up within the University in 2015 so that students could get to know themselves better during the course of their studies; become aware of their knowledge, skills, and abilities; and become familiar with the demands of the work world through internships.
At the University's Career Center, our main targets are:
- To provide personal development training for our students and seminars to help them become aware of their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- To steer their knowledge, skills, and abilities to align with the demands of the work world.
- To help students to achieve their career goals.
- To initiate the first contacts with work and internship opportunities.
- To make students aware of work and internship opportunities on a personal and group basis.
- To bring them together with world-renown managers and representatives from the work world and top academic specialists.
- To provide information about domestic and international opportunities concerning Master's and Ph.D programs as well as work and internship opportunities.
- To help students expand their skill sets with certificate programs in their fields of interest.
- To help them keep abreast with current developments in their fields of interest.
- To help them to expand their networks.
- In brief, to nurture our students so that they are equipped in all areas, both professional and social, to be employable in our country and throughout the world.